Friday 16 July 2010

Wedding card

It's been such a long time since I posted! I feel very guilty! I suppose I've been busy but also feeling lethargic and ultimately lazy! The hot weather's really been wiping me out! I've also taken on a lot more responsibility in work recently so I'm much more worn out by the time I get home!

First I wanted to post a wedding card that I designed because 2 of my friends got married this year:


I put lots of twiddly, fiddly detail in and mocked it up, layering the elements on sticky pads and adding teeny gems to make it sparkle!

Second is a Father's Day card I designed for my dad.


Male cards can be difficult, I just wanted to keep this one simple and bright. I mocked it up with 'DAD' padded on and a couple of gems for some bling!

I'll try not to leave it so long next time!

1 comment: